Application for Workshop or Performance Grant
- Guidelines for Applicants
Amuri Community Arts Council (ACAC) welcomes your applications. The ACAC meets on the second Monday of each month to consider these applications.
Please study these guidelines carefully:
Only under exceptional circumstances will the full cost of a project be provided, with the group applying for the grant being expected to meet at least half of the costs through fees, alternative sponsorship, etc.
A few DO s and DON’T s to guide you through
- Apply for help to get new tutors or training.
- Make sure your group or students have contributed to materials as well as the project.
- Do not apply for catering costs but encourage students or the group to bring lunch plus providing something for the tutor.
- Do not start your project before applying for funding.
- Do not apply for more than the $500 (maximum grant available).
- Grants are not available for facility development; the purchase of art works for galleries; arts activities in educational institutions which would normally be funded through the ongoing curriculum budget; ongoing administration costs that are not related to a specific project; fundraising costs; prize money.
Contact Person :-
Toby Brown, ACAC Grants Co-ordinator.